B2|Project Administration application for managing B2|CIS
Using B2|Project Administration (B2|PA) a technical user can manage B2|Collaboration and Integration Servers.
B2|PA allows system administrators or technical users to
- create and manage B2 Systems
- create and manage B2 Projects
- manage roles with B2 Projects
- manage B2|Integration Modules and their subscriptions for the individual B2 Projects
- inspect and review project change logs
Project owners can inspect and review the project change log within B2|PA, as these events are generated and stored automatically.
Availability of the B2|PA can be customised to certain groups, either functional (system administrators, super users or similar) or role-based (project owner for example). This customisation can be done either using Microsoft Active Directory groups or using the B2 role functionality.
B2|PA application is normally operated by technical personell, such as system administrators or project data managers.
Contact us for more information.